Sunday, November 8, 2009

I am okay . . .

It has been some time since I have updated any of my blogs so I guess it's well overdue. Life for me has been extremely stressful and hectic with me packing to move my life yet again. I should know by the end of this week if I will be going to Vancouver or not to start my new life. I am praying for a miracle because God only knows I need one.

The past 7 months have been a crazy rollercoaster in my life, so many downs and a few ups. I have been to hell and back, some things in my life seem surreal. I am not going to go into detail of some personal things because they are too difficult to even explain.

I am praying that God will allow me to move to BC so I can start my schooling at Vancouver Film School on January 4th. Right now I need enough money to move my things home and find somewhere to live, time is running out and I am starting to panick. I did have a place to live but it fell through because the landlord was a bit fishy to me and he still needs to send me my money back. It seems I am having no luck with people and money these days.

I just want to be able to live in Vancouver without worrying about money so I can concentrate completely on my studies. Maybe by some miracle this will happen and if not, I guess I am stuck here in Winnipeg for at least another half year.

My health has been good thankfully. Today I had my first migraine in about 6 months, I think changing my eating habits helped but I am overworked and overtired right now. If you can spare a prayer or two I could really use them. I pray that I keep going on the right path to becoming healthier and losing more weight. I am down 38 pounds and by the grace of God I hope to get back to my pre-Winnipeg weight.

No comments: